Lilliesha Grandberry, MEd, LPC-S

Lilliesha is not taking new clients at this time.

I am an Autism Mom, and a Texas Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor (LPC- S).  I earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology with a focus in Substance Abuse/Addictions, and a Master of Education degree in Counseling, both from the University of North Texas. I also hold a Master of Science degree in Developmental Therapy from Henderson State University. 

My previous counseling work experience includes: residential and inpatient mental health/addiction treatment facilities; a nonprofit agency for victims of relationship violence and sexual assault; an Employee Assistance Program (EAP); and K-12 school districts. 

It is my objective to work collaboratively with you to improve your quality of life, all while discovering your authentic self, and achieving greater daily satisfaction. I believe that developing insight and self-awareness are essential components of therapy. My goal is to not only create a safe therapeutic atmosphere where change and growth can occur, but to help you develop the skills and solutions that will impact how you relate to others and the world around you.

I strongly believe that change, healing, and growth are attainable, but I also recognize how difficult it can be to move forward when struggling with problems alone. In my practice, I view myself as a ‘fellow traveler’ on your path towards balance and wholeness. It is my overall aim to help you build a “tool box” of skills that will enable you to cope more effectively when faced with challenges or adversity.

In addition to the individual and group work I do with adults, I am passionate and skilled in working with children, adolescents, and Special Needs Parents as well. I have training and experience in helping individuals cope and heal from a variety of issues including trauma/abuse, anxiety, or life transitions. I also specialize in providing a safe therapeutic space for individuals who identify as BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, Person of Color).

For information on LPC Associate Supervision, or to schedule an appointment, please contact me at (469) 396-6719 or